Here Dayton is running through the creek with his new found best friend, Caverson. They were inseparable at deer camp. What is it with KIDS and water. We told Dayton to stay out of the water, even though he had some awesome fireman rain boats. About every 5 minutes I would go check on him. Each time he was closer and closer to the creek. When I went to check on him the last time, he had a very mischievous look on his face. After getting closer to him I found he was wet. Curious right? He had been playing in the water and when he saw me coming around the corner he would quickly hop out. He is such a stinker....
. This lovely picture is of Teagan. He decided to play in a mud puddle while we were hunting. Isn't it amazing what little boys think of.


