Playing in the pond. Can we say that I am totally dirty and not to mention sopping wet. But I am having a blast. June 6, 2010
Catching NEMO?
Today we went fishing at Kids Pond. It was hilarious to watch Dayton. We told him last night that we were going fishing. From the time he woke up till we actually got to the pond he kept asking when we were going to go catch Nemo. We caught 4 fish. (Two of them I caught.) We even ate them tonight. Dayton was pretty funny, he was more excited about playing in the pond then he was catching the fish. He was so muddy, but boys will be boys!
Playing in the pond. Can we say that I am totally dirty and not to mention sopping wet. But I am having a blast.
Playing in the pond. Can we say that I am totally dirty and not to mention sopping wet. But I am having a blast.

