

The morning of Thanksgiving I started having contractions. They were very sparatic, but Levi and I decided we should probably go to the hospital, since we go to Beaver. We left Dayton with Levi's mom and headed to the hospital. I think the nurses thought we were crazy, but when they checked me I was at a 4. After an hour of contractions (they were brutal) I was at a 7 and they came to give me my epidural. They broke my water and in an hour I was ready to push my new little guy out. I pushed 6 times in two minutes and we had our newest edition to our family. We named him Teagan Levi Griffiths. He was 6 pounds 8 ounces and 19 inches long. He is absoulutly perfect. Dayton is very excited to have a new baby brother. He has been a big helper. He likes to pet his head and when Teagan cries Dayton will bring him binki's and toys so he will feel better. He is going to be a great older brother.